1. If you have a fever (100.4°F or more), or the chills, sore throat and shortness of breath, or a new loss of taste or smell please call to reschedule. Do not respond via email.
2. If you have recently had prolonged contact with someone experiencing the above symptoms, you must call us prior to your appointment. Do not respond via email.
3. If you have been vaccinated (for anything) within the last 7 days, you must postpone your appointment until you are past the initial 7 days from your vaccination. Please call our office to let us know any recent vaccination status. Do not respond via email.
4. If you have had any type of radioactive procedures (including diagnostics), or nuclear-medicine treatment within the last 2 days you must not come to our office. Any appointment during this first 2 days after such a procedure must be rescheduled. Call our office to reschedule your appointment. Do not respond via email.
Please click the play buttons below. Listen to Dr. Barry Lieberman, D.C., ACN answer his most frequently asked questions. See other questions and answers down below.
1. Who are you, doctor?
See: About Dr. Barry Lieberman, DC, ACN
2. What do you do, doctor?
3. Where do I park?
Free Parking @ 216 S Beverly Drive
4. When are you in?
Appointments are during weekdays, but not weekends.
5. Why do you do what you do?
6. Why do people come to see you?
7. Why should I choose you to be my primary health care provider?
8. How soon can I get an appointment to see you?
9. Do you take my insurance? I have "out of network benefits."
10. Fees: How will I know how much it costs to continue with you?
I will give you an estimate and we discuss this at the 1st half of your 2nd visit, before we start with care. The fee for your 1st visit is on the fees page
11. How long will it take for me to experience results? see Dr. Barry Lieberman: reviews
12. How do I get the most benefit from the care in your office?
13. What is the best way for me to refer my friends and family?
1. Bring them with you to your appointment.
2. Refer them to my website: https://wholebodycures.com (copy and paste)
3. Tell them to call 310-282-8882 to make an appointment.
14. I live too far from you. Do you do telemedicine, phone, or facetime?
15. How much for that?
See our Fees and Flexible Payment Options page
16. Telemedicine: due to the lock-down: I do Telemedicine. When you ask me questions on the phone and it requires clinical decision-making, that clinical decision making is in the realm of telemedicine. If you'd like to set up a zoom meeting or FaceTime, or just talk on the phone, we can discus things that require clinical decision making, but it would be charged as a telemedicine visit.
17. Are you a face-friendly doctor?
Yes! We are face-friendly!
18. How can I know if I qualify to come to you? What kind of things would disqualify me from being accepted as your patient?
Answer: These few uncommon things disqualify a person from being accepted as my patient: